Live wagering is available online ONLY.
Live Lines are available for all major sports and consist only of straights wagers (no hookups) that vary between a spread, total and or moneyline depending on the event.
All Live lines are for the complete game score including overtime unless otherwise stated.
Live Lines will be offered at our discretion. We do not guarantee a line at any point in the game.
Live lines have the same rules as the regular lines for grading purposes.
All players playing live in game line agreed to the following RULES****
We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any live game wager.
All live wagering tickets are subject for review during the duration of the game, for the wager to stand.
Past post tickets due to linechange and/ or score after tickets are submitted will not be acceped.
Any obvious or bad line as judged by us will be canceled regardless of when the wager was placed.
Do to the nature of the live lines there is a retention period after placing a wager for review to have action.
DEFINITION: If you have a ticket number, it means you submitted a request for betting that line and it does not mean your bet is CONFIRMED. Once we received that ticket it will then be subject for review for the wager to have action.
In the event of any particular infomation (line, score, and time of game etc) being incorrect we assume NO liability for this.
For the purpose of live in-game betting, customers should be aware that transmissions described as live by some broadcasters may actually be delayed. The extent of any delay may vary between customers, depending on the set-up through which they are receiving pictures or data.
Knowingly providing false or inaccurate account information or attempting in any way to defraud SportsViet.COM
will result in cancellation of the client's account and all balances being held at the company's discretion.
Before placing any wagers on this site you must first understand the nature of our service and your relationship with the person who has given you the account.
Stacking bets on same or different accounts will not be honored.
P.S. When all the games are finals, all the scores will be check again.
SportsViet.COM is an offshore data processing service that provides land-based sportbooks an offshore call center and accounting services. We are NOT a Sportsbook. We do NOT take action ourselves nor pay out players. We field calls, record wagers and process results on behalf of land-based sportbooks. All money in your account, whether it be a positive or negative figure is between you and your sportbook.
Your sportsbook is given regular reports stating what your balance is. It is the responsibility of your sportsbook to pay and collect from you. By placing wagers on this site, you agree that SportsViet.COM will NOT be held responsible for any failure to pay or collect between you and your sportsbook. Thank you for using SportsViet.COM.
1. SportsViet.COM reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance. Any wager made without adequate credit or funds will be voided. SportsViet.COM cannot be held responsible for any computer, typing or human error when posting odds, lines, or point spreads other than those intended.
2. Minimum wager $50 via call Center. Maximum wager is $50,000 unless otherwise specified. $10 minimum wager via the internet, $2000 maximum wager via the internet. The maximum contest, proposition, or future wager is $500 unless otherwise specified or approved by Agent.
3. Clients must identify themselves by Personal Identification Number (PIN #) and password before obtaining odds, placing wagers, or verifying account balances.
4. Account balances must be verified by the customer on each call or visit to our website prior to wagering. When customer verifies and accepts account balance, customer agrees that all previous transactions are correct. All disputes and claims must be settled prior to making any additional wagers. Client must address all disputes and claims within 7 (seven) days from the date of wager. SportsViet.COM digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. Recordings and archived records shall serve as the final determination of any dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly.
5. Wager Confirmations.
A . PHONE CUSTOMERS
READ BACK IS FINAL, The ticket writer will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their PIN number thus making wagers final.
If a customer confirms a read back where the ticket writer made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the customer to correct any errors during the read back.
In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnections, etc.) it is the customer's responsibility to call our toll free number immediately to confirm wager or the wager will be entered as understood by the ticket writer. In a case of a discrepancy, the archived recording of said transaction will determine the wager type and wager amount.
A . INTERNET CUSTOMERS
Internet Customers will confirm wager by entering their password. All wagers are FINAL. If an Internet customer confirms a wager that he/she did not intend to make, the Internet customer must immediately call the wagering department at our toll free number and the wager will be deleted at the line manager's discretion ONLY.
SportsViet.COM cannot and will not be held liable for Internet customer's mistakes.
It is the customer's responsibility to check pending wagers immediately after making a wager on the internet to ensure customer confirmed the wager. If wager is not in the PENDING BETS file then customer does not have a wager and forgot to confirm wager by entering password. Customer must re-enter the wager and confirm with password to have a valid wager.
6. SportsViet.COM reserves the right to add, delete, or change house wagering rules or payoff odds.
7. Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
8. All sporting event must be played on the date, and site as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed, rescheduled, or moved to another site will automatically constitute "No Action".
9. In order to have "Action", the event must go:
Football (professional or college) 55 minutes of play
Basketball (professional) 43 minutes of play
Basketball (college) 35 minutes of play
Hockey (professional or college) 55 minutes of play
Boxing 1st round bell
Baseball (home team winning) 4 1/2 innings
Baseball (visitor winning) 5 innings
Baseball (total runs) 9 innings
Auto Racing Driver must complete initial lap
Golf Golfer must tee off
Other Sports - All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes unless otherwise specified.
10. When wagering on "totals", overtime periods are counted in final score unless otherwise specified.
11. Overtime periods are counted in the second half score on halftime wagers unless otherwise specified.
12. The home team is always listed as the bottom team unless otherwise specified.
13. Wagers on quarters, are for that quarter ONLY and DO NOT include overtime periods.
14. THE MAX PAYOFF ON ANY WAGER I.E. Parlay, Future Bets, Horses, etc. is $50,000.
15. Liability of SportsViet.COM
A. The decisions of SportsViet.COM management will be final and binding in all matters between SportsViet.COM and users.
B. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own jurisdiction. All customers of the SportsViet.COM games must be at least 18 years of age.
C. Any wager made by the customer will be SportsViet.COM's liability in respect to any claim or loss .
D. SportsViet.COM shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
E. In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, SportsViet.COM will not be liable. SportsViet.COM will not be liable in the following scenarios:
IN THE EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE
The failure of SportsViet.COM's computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system for any loss as a result of any act of God for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
I. SportsViet.COM and the player shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
II. SportsViet.COM accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the user by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
III. These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between SportsViet.COM and the user. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.